Candidates are required to bring the following relevant documents, which will be checked during AFSB testing:-
- AFCAT Admit Card.
- Original Matriculation/ Secondary School Certificate and Mark sheets issued by CBSE/ ICSE/ State Board. No other certificate will be accepted for verification of Date of Birth.
- Original Marks Sheet & Certificate of 10+2 (issued by the relevant Board).
- Original/ Provisional Graduation Degree/ Post Graduation Degree Certificates and Mark Sheet of each year/ semester issued by University - only for verification of educational qualifications to check eligibility for the course. Provisional Certificate issued by college Principal is not acceptable. However, Provisional Degree Certificate issued by the University is acceptable.
- In case of final year/ semester students, a Certificate from the College Principal, clearly mentioning the following aspects annotated with proper stamp and seal of the Institution is required:-
- Name of the College.
- Name of the University.
- Discipline in which Graduation/ Post Graduation obtained.
- Aggregate Percentage.
- Likely Date of Declaration of Final Result (in DD/MM/YYYY Format).
- Two attested photocopies of each of the above mentioned certificates.
- Original NCC Certificate (if applicable).
- NOC from employers for candidates working in Central/ State Govt. or Public Sector Undertakings.
- Original valid Commercial Pilots’ License, issued by DGCA, if applicable.
- Inbound Railway Ticket/ Bus Tickets. (For refund of Travelling Allowance)
- Candidates are also advised to bring twenty copies of recent passport size colour photographs taken in light coloured clothes against white background for documentation.
Upload Inner Image